Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Detailed Design


Imposed Tile Patterns

Mother Of Pearl Inlayed Timber Columns

Hand Beaten Metal Details

Herringbone Textured Wallpaper In The Master Bedroom

As we all know the devil is in the detail. These pictures show that finishing touches do matter. All the images were taken during my holiday to the newly opened Banyan Tree Resort in Bali. The Hotel is located in the more remote Ungasan area. Each villa has its own private horizon edge pool perched on the cliff top overlooking the secluded beach, bliss!

1 comment:

  1. Bree, what style, what class you have, I just adore a black, white, silver & grey theme. It is timeless & always looks stunning. I love your blog. I can't believe how many of exactly the same photos I have in my "wish book" only to find out they are mostly either your styling work or your own home. Beautiful work. It was the elegant Quentin Bryce that brought me to your site or at least your blog on her! I will visit regularly. M.

    ReplyDelete