Sunday, August 23, 2009

Collette Dinnigans Paddington Pile







Today I returned from my week in Queensland sunkissed and happy. I picked up the weekend papers from my porch and found this gem inside. For those of your who have being following my blog you may remember my post on fashion designer Collette Dinnigans new Paddington home, well she has just listed her redundant Paddington pad with a ten million dollar plus price tag. I jumped on line straight away to download the pictures as any good realestate stalker would and here they are for you to view. I could move in tomorrow and not change a thing!

images via domain.com.au

6 comments:

  1. Why would she want to leave this place - it's so beautiful. It's a terrace house which I saw featured in a magazine spread a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a house in Sydney
    Perhaps you could lend me the $10ml [and the plus ha ha] Beautiful home. She has exquisite taste. The bedroom is perfect! Thanks for sharing. I'll go place my bid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, all I need to bring is a suitcase or two or three :-)

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! wow this is stunning, i love the plantation shutters. the home has a beautiful resort feel about it...cocktail anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous home...apparently she bought a new one down the road which is suppose to be even more AMAZING...

    ReplyDelete