Monday, September 16, 2013

Styling by Bree Oliver, Oliver Interiors
Photography by Simon Whitbread

My clients lovely harbour side home was shown in a recent Home Beautiful magazine spread.  Here are a few shots not used in the article.


  1. Gorgeous and quite ironic that I actually got my copy out of it's plastic wrap today! I am a bit behind on my magazine reading. Loved the spread. Great work.

    Sandy K

  2. Just lovely Bree, the grey colour in the bathroom is stunning, looks so modern but still classic with the subway tile and lever tapware.
    warm wishes,

  3. What a LOVELY post:) your blog Is SO inspiring and I always leave here with a smile.

    Check out my blog on Monday...divine bedroom inspiration:)

    Have a great week dear

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)