Monday, November 8, 2010

Flowers Flowers Everywhere


I must be crazy, what was I thinking buying a new renovation project just before the Christmas rush for my business begins. I have too many things on my to do list and not enough hours in the day. The only ray of light is the fact that my house currently looks like a florist. Between presenting the house for sale and the blooms I have ready to go out on job installations the place is full of sweet perfume acting like adrenaline and keeping me going.

7 comments:

  1. Remember the old adage a busy person gets more done! At least it's fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I was really surprised to hear that you were moving, after all I know how much you love Paddington but, then my surprise turned to excitement as I thought of your new beach house project! I can only imagine how excited you must be, but yes a big change now for you and lots to do so stay surrounded by your flowers - they really make everything ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the flowers and know exactly how you feel as we are still finishing our new bedroom and today I am supposed to be painting the skirting, in between cleaning up after guests and trying to photograph stock for the shop and to think I came to France for a slower pace of life....

    Bon courage a toi,

    Leeann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower is beautiful part of enviourment.Every one likes their sweets smell.
    The knowledge about flowers is very well that will given in this website.
    Flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bree, your home is stunning - so fingers crossed the right {wealthy!} buyer will come along and pay an exorbitant price for it. In fact, it is such a pretty home that I have just done a post on it on my blog. Best of luck - and I hope you enjoy all the gorgeous flowers in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bree, I know how you feel, we are on the move as well, presenting a home is a lot of hard work but rewarding. Good Luck! Mimix
    P.S. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete